Step 1: Register and Complete Forms
The 2021-22 FCC Form 470 is available as of July 1, 2020.
Service Provider Video Bidding Guides
A. Register for Access
B. Complete Forms
- To look up your Form 498 ID (SPIN) or your official company name associated with your Form 498 ID, use the USAC SPIN Contact Search Tool.
- If you don’t have a Form 498 ID (SPIN), you will need to register your company with USAC/SLD by completing USAC Form 498.
- You also need to obtain a registration number with the FCC. Be sure to look up your company first to make sure you don’t already have a registration number. See: FCC RN Video Tutorials and FCC Registration
- If you already have a Form 498 ID, you need to update your contact information and renew your Form 498 ID annually by completing Form 473, Service Provider Annual Certification (SPAC).
- Register for access to USAC’s online E-Rate Productivity Center (“EPC” pronounced “Epic”) Call the USAC help line if you need further assistance: 888-203-8100.