Workshops for Applicants
Monthly Applicant Conference Calls
2018 E-Rate Workshops and Conference Opportunities for Applicants
KSLLC will be attending and/or presenting at various conferences. Join us to receive the latest information on all things E-rate and learn about KSLLC's excting new tools and processes. Participate in KSLLC's E-rate workshop and webinars to gain valuable hands-on training in preparation for Erate FY2019!
E-rate for Beginners Webinar
- July 23, 2018 10:00 am - 11:30 am CST
Last year's beginnier workshop recorded version is still availalbe. If you are new to E-rate or just want to “freshen up” prior to attending the workshop, we recommend viewing the recorded version of this webinar available on our E-Rate Webinars for Applicants page.
E-rate Workship via Webinar
- July 30, 2018 9:30 am - 11:30 am, CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar. A recorded version of this webinar will available on our E-Rate Webinars for Applicants page of kelloggllc.com shortly after the conclusion.
Kellogg & Sovereign team members will be attending the following conferences. We look forward to seeing you in person!
- Oklahoma Education Conference Engage OK on the road 2018 - July, 2018 (various dates and locations)
- Oklahoma State School Boards Association (OSSBA), 2018 Conference, Aug 25-26, 2018, OKC, OK
- Schools Health and Libraries Broadband Coalition (SHLB) 2018 Annual Conference, October 10-12, 2018, Washington DC
- TCEA 2019 Convention & Exposition - February 4-8, 2019, San Antonio, TX
The SLD web site also has excellent training materials posted on their outreach & training section.
USAC Trainings & Outreach
USAC E-rate Productivity Center Resources