Manage Connectivity Questions in your USAC E-Rate Productivity Center. REQUIRED for E-Rate Submission
Information you provide will be used by the FCC for reporting national statistics on bandwidth needs for schools and libraries. You may choose to run a speedtest from a computer at each site to provide the most up to date information. The information MUST be entered before your E-Rate application (FCC Form 471) can be submitted online.
To Manage your Connectivity Questions:
- Under Reports, click “My Landing Page”
- Under Organizations, click on your main district or library name
- From the left-hand menu, select “Related Actions”
- Select “Manage Connectivity Questions”
- Answer the library or district-wide Internet Access questions
- Click the green “Save and Continue” button
- Answer Per-Entity Basis Questions:
- Click “Edit” on each individual entity
- Answer the connectivity questions and click “Save Changes”
- Once you have answered the questions for each entity click “Close"
USAC has a tutorial on managing connectivity questions. Watch the video below to see how to make changes to your connectivity questions: